Hey everyone! Today I want to share with you a few beauty products that I am absolutely swooning over right now. These products are a fine balance between eco friendly, organic, and efficient. I believe the key to beauty is balance, which is why I choose my products consciously. Unfortunately, not all products are created equal, and sometimes you need a little extra oomph in order for things to work properly. I always strive to find products that are mostly organic, eco friendly, and sustainably harvested. But I also believe that you can't have your cake and eat it too. Sometimes, you have to compromise to get the perfect balance between natural and something that actually works! So here it goes! My favorite beauty products right now are:
1) "Body Builder" by Kevin Murphy- being a fine haired chick myself, I looooove when I can get body and volume! Body Builder provides the perfect amount of body and volume, and it smells amazing! Kevin Murphy is an cleaner line than many of those out there, and it works! You can pick this up @ Eco Heads Salon. www.ecoheadssalon.com
To use: Spray at roots all over wet hair, then blow dry!
2) "Water" by Fruits to the Roots- this products is so clean, so fresh, and sooooo worth it! It is completely organic, and contains ingredients such as: chlorella, fennel, chamomile, and dead sea salts. It is amazing as a gentle facial cleanser, but I really love it as a mask. You can find this @ www.fruitstotheroots.com
3) "Venuserum" by Fruits to the Roots- This facial oil is an incredible moisturizer without clogging pores! All organic ingredients including: black cumin, lavender, and ylang ylang. www.fruitstotheroots.com
4) "The Healthy Deodorant: Sport Luxe" by Lavanilla-the absolute BEST natural deodorant I have ever found! After trying so many natural deodorants and failing miserably, I was so thrilled to find this product! As a stylist, sweat and armpits are part of the job, which makes having great deodorant ESSENTIAL. This one WORKS. And, it is paraben and aluminum free! You can find this product at Sephora or Amazon.
5) "The Healthy Fragrance: Vanilla Grapefruit" by Lavanilla- I stumbled across this gem at Sephora and knew I had to try it. The smell is luscious, but not overpowering. AND, bonus it is more natural than most fragrances on the market. I use this on date night when I want to spruce things up with the hubby...ooooh lala. Find it at Sephora or Amazon.
I hope you all have enjoyed this post! I will continue to update you on new and exciting products to come! Cheers!